Search results

1. G

SRS

This is diagnostic on the pic the squib for the pyro fuse electrical break in network anyone have a idea? ?
  2. G

SRS

How did you fix the seatbelt catch problem? How did you know you had a seatbelt problem? Mine only started when I removed the battery
  3. G

SRS

Ok so update anyone know where the srs fuse is located please cause it seems I may have shorted it when I re fitted the battery after accidentally touching the body
  4. G

7g gearbox

Ok quick update the cooler is leaking nuts aren’t loose so I will be replacing the cooling unit and refilling the gearbox
  5. G

SRS

I have a Mercedes E220 se cdi 2014 Ok so I recently changed my battery accidentally touched the body work got a kick off it and when turned on the car the srs light came on. Does anyone know which fuse is the srs? It’s the w212 model
  6. G

7g gearbox

So will it be best to replace that unit or can I just re tighten the nuts and replace gearbox oil.
  7. G

7g gearbox

Seems to leak up from the metal pipes that goes into it
  8. G

7g gearbox

That’s at the front where the crank pulley is
  9. G

7g gearbox

I have a leak from this unit here? Is this anything to do with my gearbox
  10. G

7g gearbox

It goes back into gear itself like I say no warnings come up and only does it when it’s cold once it warms up it behaves so to speak. But sometimes when it’s warm it feels like the gear changes ain’t as smooth as they should be
  11. G

7g gearbox

Ok guys I have a 2014 Mercedes E220 se cdi w212 saloon. When first starting and driving after the car has sat all night my gearbox plays up it will not know what gear it is in and the display on my dash goes blank to explain when driving the dash says for example D2 for second gear when this...
  12. G

Engine failing to start

So basically after a lot of elimination processes it came down to it been a non starter so I removed all injector cleaned them up and put fresh copper seals in new o rings on the leak off pipe then I suffered major airlock in fuel system so I removed injector 1 main fuel pipe and cranked the car...
  13. G

SRS

Thanks will keep you posted.
  14. G

Engine failing to start

I gotta say a huge thanks to you guys your all legends and helped me sort this thanks everyone.
  15. G

SRS

A friend of mine has a snap on one will this do it.
  16. G

SRS

I’ll try this now or Shall I try a obd 11 scanner
  17. G

SRS

I removed my battery while I did some engine work and now my restraint system malfunction message is on can anyone help or give me idea how to delete it. 2014 E220 se cdi saloon
  18. G

Engine failing to start

White smoke gone now. Also my restraint sys light is on anyone know how to reset
  19. G

Engine failing to start

Guys your all amazing she lives to fight another day..... only other question I have is why she blowing white smoke no warning codes.
  20. G

Engine failing to start

Been to Margate Kent few times nice town would have been great if you was closer lol

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom