1. R

Seeking Help/Advice - 1989 190E

Morning all, I inherited what was my Grandad's car, a 1989 190E. It was only used a little on Guernsey and then very rarely used towards the end of his life (it's only done 50k). The engine is in great shape. There's some minor rust on the bodywork and interior is in OK condition. My sister had...
  2. L

W124 wagon SLS and cuting springs

Hello :-) Just got my vert first mercedes, W124 230TE 1989. And planed to lower the car by cutting the springs, i know it is a bad idea, but my wallet won’t allow any lowering springs. But since the car has SLS i wounderd if that should be disabled somehow for the cuted spring to have any...
  3. B

NewBie BigFoot16

Hi, we are the owners of a 1989 build, 1996 motorhome conversion on a Mercedes 814D (1989), rhd, goes into Armadillo-mode when it sees a hill, but starts on a single turn & should be called "Thumper ". we love her to death. loadsaquestions, advice & help needed please before the trip to the Sun...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom