1. T

Looking for help with 1992 190e 1.8 buying tips

Hi There, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm going to ask anyway as I need all the help I can get. I'm a new driver and I am not happy getting a modern hatchback or something similar, and one of my dream cars is a 190e so I began looking into it and realised price wise...
  2. fangio_gg

W201 stopped whilst driving

Hi, thought I'd share my issue. I haven't fixed it, but when I do, maybe it will come in handy for someone else. Till about a month ago my 1.8l W201 1992 been problem free since I bought it about a year ago. Got 300000km on it. When I bought it, it ran good, but I took the time changing: Rotor...
  3. N

w124 Diesel Vaccum- Not turning off engine

Hi Everyone I have a 1992 300CE coupe auto converted to a 300D manual which iv recently aquired I have the common problem with the engine not turning off after the key is removed , im having to manually use the shut off valve. Does anyone have a diagram or a description of all vacuum lines in...
  4. M

E300TD 1992 mileometer and trip not working

Hi, I am a newbie to this site having just bought the above car and discovered mileometer is not working. What can I do to get them going again? Speedometer working but occasionally flickers. Please help

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom