1. A

Daney In Distress!

Hi Everyone! I have owned my C200 since April 2019 and it has not skipped a beat. I brought it on 102k on the clock and full service history. I had to get some work done to it along with a relationship break up and moving house, moved jobs, lost the key so had to get a new one ect It's been a...
  2. D

Hi All C350 CDI

Hi All, New to the forum have had my Mercedes C350 CDI 2010 for just over a month now. Loving the car had a few problems with it since purchase but you guys have helped me out solving them. Got a remap booked in for next Saturday looking forward to seeing the difference. I will have some...
  3. W

2010 W212 E350 Front Indicator Fused - Help!!!

Hello, I have a 2010 E350 W212, I have xenon headlamps. The other day I got a message saying my front left indicator bulb had gone, I had a look and it stopped working. Now, I'm trying to replace it but have no idea how to locate the bulb... I see they are LED indicators and not your...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom