280e

1. V

Mercedes 280e 1979 German Import - How much ?

280e W123 4 door saloon. Very low mileage , small bit of rust on off side wing (size of a golf ball). Other than that in good working order, with an MOT - chocolate brown - cream leather interior (if that makes a difference) , 2 owners from new How much is it worth ?
  2. P

W123 280E 1985

HELLO ALL, I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 280E FROM EBAY WITH A BLOWN ENGINE AND AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD UNIT TO REPLACE IT WITH. ANY GENERAL HELP AND ADVICE WITH MY FIRST W123 WOULD BE VERY WELCOME, HAVEN'T COLLECTED IT YET! THE SELLER MENTIONED THE AIR CON DOES NOT WORK, IS THERE A COMMON FAULT WITH...
  3. F

Hello, new here, getting old everywhere else!!

Hi, My name's Frank, and I'm a complusive car/project buyer. Between my dad and I, we have around 26 cars and projects, including 6 Mercedes. My current MB project is an A-reg W123 280E, that i am turbocharging, and planning to enter in this years Practical Peformance Car Maganzine's £999...
  4. B

W124 280E 1995 Engine Cutting out to a tickover revs when accelerating

Hello all, Just wondered if anyone might be able to shed some light on an intermittent engine fault on my mercedes W124 280E Estate 1995 The fault has happened several times now always in the same driving conditions which are the following: Coming off a higher speed run, say on a...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom