350cdi

1. Sfliftonator

Best match for iridium silver paint ....

hi my first post here .... I have recently purchased a beautiful 2013 e350 cdi which I'm blown away by and have been thinking about how I could improve it. One of the things would be to add the rear boot spoiler which I know was a factory option and looks good in my view. I have sourced an...
  2. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes E350 CDI Remapping!!!

Good afternoon guys, Been so incredibly busy of late trying to get on top of the forum also becomes very difficult!!! Here is one of the many E350 CDI we have tuned this last week! Vehicle runs 231bhp and 540nm standard now running bespoke ECU remapping software is running 300bhp and...
  3. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes C350 CDI Remapping!!!

Today@GAD, We had a lovely 2012 C350 CDI which has the later engine which stock power runs 265bhp and 620nm of torque. ECU location on the Mercedes C350 CDI is in exactly the same place as the C63 AMG and the battery is in the boot so access to the ECU is incredibly easy but also the best...
  4. GAD Tuning LTD

350 CDI - Remapping - All owners

Due to the increase in demand and development for the 350 CDI engine. We have now redeveloped the "sport button" functionality for further throttle enhancement's and seamless gear changes though out the revs. We have yet again proven our Mercedes development. We have now produced x4 350 CDI...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom