a class a180

1. RoxyBlade_AMG

Poor MPG issues

Hi all, This is my first post here - so I apologise if it’s in the wrong place. I recently (July) bought an A180 AMG and I absolutely adore it. The only problem is that I’ve noticed I’m getting really poor MPG. I spent 4 hours driving on the motorway(comfort mode, cruise control on at a...
  2. C

Mercedes A180 Lack of Power/Glow plug/engine management light

Hey guys, Reaching out for some advice/help if possible regarding a Mercedes a class A180D 2016. 80k miles. Out driving on Saturday and noticed a severe lack of power, large amounts of white smoke as well as the engine management light come on. Drove 2 miles home and called the AA out but the...
  3. M

P0302 cylinder 2 misfire detected

Hi all thought I’d give this forum a try to see if anyone can help me out with a problem I’ve been having for over 6 months now as no one is being able to find the problem. So my car which is a 2014 Mercedes a class a180 1.6L with around 88000 miles when the problem started, it had started to...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom