a200 amg line premium auto

1. T

New A Class owner of this little blue beaut

Hi again, Had a bit of a moan about my dealer and asked for opinions from lovely people here last month. Everything went all well in the end so thank you! I have received my A200 AMG Line today via click and collect which went smoothly like a breeze. After 10 mins, I was like is this car mine...
  2. C

A class tyre wear

Hi I’ve got an a200 amg 2015 plate. I bought it around May from a private seller. I had two new tyres put on and the tracking done. Also two suspension parts. Tyres were nearly bald on the outside. 2 Pirelli tyres and 4 wheel alignment. The car is still making a creaking noise when driving. Is...
  3. V

V4B Leasing - Mercedes A Class

Hi Mercedes Forum Members - We are pleased to announce our latest Mercedes offer. Mercedes A200 AMG Line Premium Auto 5dr With Advanced Plus Navigation and Aluminium Longitudinal Grain Trim From £280.15inc vat Per month Please private message us if you are interested or give us a call on...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom