c350 battery flat

1. V

C350 e hybrid 2016 battery range

Hello everyone. I have just bought a used Mercedes-Benz c350 e plug-in hybrid. After being fully charged it shows range of 13-14 miles but while using it in the E mode the range quickly reduces and finishes in 4-5 miles or so. Is something wrong with my battery? Or someone else experiencing...
  2. C

C350 battery keeps going flat

My C350 AMG Sports is about 4 1/2 years old. I don't use the car very much as I am now retired, but the battery keeps going flat. I have previously had 5 Mercedes cars and never a battery has let me down, but this car seems to have a problem, the dealership told me to use the car more often but...
  3. C

C350 AMG Sports battery fails twice

I got this car 4 years ago, but do not do a high mileage, currently the C350 has only done 16,500 miles, I only do around 3,000 miles a year. Last year in August 2013 the car would not start, I have extended Warranty with Mercedes, so they took the car to Chichester and replaced the battery...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom