vikkidada

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e plug in hybrid 2016
Hello everyone. I have just bought a used Mercedes-Benz c350 e plug-in hybrid. After being fully charged it shows range of 13-14 miles but while using it in the E mode the range quickly reduces and finishes in 4-5 miles or so. Is something wrong with my battery? Or someone else experiencing the same issue?

OP
V

vikkidada

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi friends. I have just bought a used c350e hybrid 2016.I am having issues with the battery. When I charge it to full it shows range of around 13-14 miles but while driving it in E mode quickly finishes after 4 to 5 miles at the Max. Is it the issue with me only?

OP
V

vikkidada

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi friends. I have just bought a used c350e hybrid 2016.I am having issues with the battery. When I charge it to full it shows range of around 13-14 miles but while driving it in E mode quickly finishes after 4 to 5 miles at the Max. Is it the issue with me only?

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

You’ll never get close to the manufacturers range and in the winter it will be even less due to the cold weather.
Having said that yours wouldn’t be the first faulty battery... is it from Mercedes ?

I‘ve merged your threads as there’s no requirement to post the same across multiple forum sections

OP
V

vikkidada

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks. It's from Mercedes. There is no issue while charging and gets charge and shows range of 13-14 but the issue is while using these 13 miles in electric mode which are never close to 13

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom