sl350 r230

1. Sam Stoddard

2003 SL350 (R230) Central Locking issue

Hi guys, I really hope you can help because i'm really stuck and have no other ideas...... Just purchased a 2003 SL350.... got the car home with no issues, it unlocked and locked with no issues at all. This morning after going in the boot I struggled to get the boot to close properly and the...
  2. N

Delighted (well almost) R230 Owner.

Hi Kids!! Well I did it, a short while back I decided to embrace the mid life crisis head on and indulge my urge to own a Mercedes SL. I'll admit the temptation to let a testosterone fuelled shopping spree see me mooning over an SL55 on the drive got pretty close, but a degree of cool headed...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom