1. D

    W123 tie rod bar bush, where can I get one in the UK

    Hi guys, I have tried every autofactor I can think of and no one seems to do a bush for the F/N/S tie rod. I have twice been sent tracking rods labeled as Tie rods so there may be a terminology issue here, to me and the MOT tester a tie bar is the one that secures the suspension component...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom