turbo e270cdi

1. R

I have a Mercedes w210, 250 turbo diesel, with 5 gears the car loses power, at 3 - 3.5 thousand rpm and does not accelerate anymore. I would thank yo

I have a Mercedes w210, 250 turbo diesel, with 5 gears the car loses power, at 3 - 3.5 thousand rpm and does not accelerate anymore. I would thank you if you help me!
  2. H

W211 E270 limp mode after hard acceleration.

Hi guys. Got an e270 that's does 167k. Recently had a problem where if I boot it the car goes into limp mode. No lights on dash. All I have to do is switch her off and back on again and the problem is gone. Another things that happening is when I accelerate from cold engine. It drives fine but I...
  3. B

E270Cdi Turbo

The good, the bad and the ugly! I've been having a problem with the engine management light coming on for several weeks and putting the engine into limp mode and occasionally cutting it off altogether. Fault usually occurs with a warm engine and after a prolonged period of steady driving...

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom