w111

1. P

Center Console for W111 or W109

I have a W111 (280SE 3.5 Coupe) that unfortunately is missing the center console. The guy restoring the car lost it (yes I know that is amazing). Anyway, I am trying to track down a replacement part and I have found one for sale which is out of a W109 (300SEL 6.3, 4-door car). Are they the...
  2. Y

francisco franco owned cars

hi. does anyone knows which daimler bens w111 fintail did francisco franco owned.. thanks
  3. O

W111 windscreen

Hi The windscreen on my W111 coupe is showing signs of delamination. Any ideas for fixing or finding a replacement would be greatly appreciated. Cheers OldDog
  4. O

W111 coupe seat belts

I want to fit front and rear seat belts to my W111 coupe. It's a 1961 model. Does anyone have suggestions for doing this sympathetically? Thanks olddog
  5. D

W111 Rear Suspension

I've recently noticed the rear of my 1965 230s is riding very low. What is the likely cause of this? And what would be the recommended repair method? Thanks Will

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom