£95 Paid Car Test Driving - Milton Keynes

paulmrfgr

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedez-Benz C-Class
Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well!

I just wanted to let you all know that we're looking for people to test drive 4 cars in the Milton Keynes area on January the 24th, 25th or 26th.

We are going to be paying people £95 as a thank you for their time. It will involve test driving 4 cars with a moderator, answering a pre-survey and post-survey and attending a small focus group. Altogether it should take no longer than 3 hours and 25 minutes.

We have timeslots available all through the day so if you're interested, please get in touch!

To register your interest, there is a short screener-survey which basically allows us to assess whether or not you're suitable for the research. You can complete this by following the link below:

https://survey.mrfgr.com/index.php/349227/lang-en

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

paul@mrfgr.com

Paul,
A member of the MRFGR Team.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
I can't believe I have actually completed the application survey.
Time will tell if I'm suitable or not:)

dozypillock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Elegance 2002 C209
Did some investigation. Amongst their client list, the only car manufacturer I could see listed was Jaguar, so maybe they want some new models testing. Always up for trying different cars, so I have signed up. New Jags would be a bonus?

Neil

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Did some investigation. Amongst their client list, the only car manufacturer I could see listed was Jaguar, so maybe they want some new models testing. Always up for trying different cars, so I have signed up. New Jags would be a bonus?

Neil

Knowing my luck it will be Kia's or Suzuki or some underpowered junk. A jaaaaag would be nice.
My survey fee would just about be used up travelling to MK and back:confused::D

dozypillock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Elegance 2002 C209
Knowing my luck it will be Kia's or Suzuki or some underpowered junk. A jaaaaag would be nice.
My survey fee would just about be used up travelling to MK and back:confused::D

Me too, I suspect, coming from Lancing, West Sussex. Still, the car could do with a good run. Any excuse to give it a thrash up the motorway, as more often than not round here, lucky to get above 30 MPH anywhere.

Neil

Crazycarb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 Jag XJ 3.2 , 2x Alfa spiders, 1X Alfa GTV V6 3.0.
Is the survey one of those marketing type things that ask you what you are interested in etc and what you buy?

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Is the survey one of those marketing type things that ask you what you are interested in etc and what you buy?

Nope. Just your age/ car driving experience/type of car you have etc. If it comes down to anything other than a car test exercise, I'll walk. I'm not interested in a new car.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Could be testing the new soon to be Jag 4X4

Crazycarb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 Jag XJ 3.2 , 2x Alfa spiders, 1X Alfa GTV V6 3.0.
I hear there is a new range of Gee Whizzes coming soon. roll up, roll up.:lol: Oh, and while you're there, they'll pitch you on a timeshare somewhere in the sun.

Last edited:

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
I had a voice mail this morning to say I had been accepted but unfortunately work looks like it is going to get in the way so I have had to cancel :(

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Don't know how I missed this... :(

Just put my name down, possibly a bit late now but never mind. :D

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Well now who is headquartered Milton Keynes ?
Which brand might an MB forum be interested in ?

Thats right Suzuki :grin::grin:

Last edited:

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
I got this in an email: -

Dear Dave,

This email is to confirm that you have completed the survey titled "£95 Paid Market Research - Test Driving - Milton Keynes" and your response has been saved. Thank you for participating.

If you have any further questions about this email, please contact Matthew Whitaker on matthew@mrfgr.com.

Sincerely,

Matthew Whitaker

So I got acknowledged at least. :D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom