190E 2.5 16V Help Please !! - Help with My new Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam190

Reaction score
Website
www.ducatisportingclub-essex.co.uk
Ok, I've just bought the above car, and now I've got a number of stupid questions that I'd like help with please.

1. Can anyone recommend a place to get it serviced in the North East Essex area please?

2. Is it possible to get hold of an original owners manual ? If so where from ?

3. I presume that the digital clock in the lower centre of the dash is a timer. Can you confirm this and how do you operate it  ?

Thanks for you time

Adam

Steve H

Reaction score
190E 2.5 16V Help Please !!

Are you sure it's a clock / timer?

I don't know the 190E but on my 300TE that's where the digital outside air temperature display is.

Best of luck with your questions, with any luck you'll get a sensible answer as well as this one!

OP
A

adam190

Reaction score
Website
www.ducatisportingclub-essex.co.uk

The clock is lower centre below the radio, between the volt meter and the oil temperature gauge, definitly not the temperature gauge on the main dash. Sorry, didn't make that very clear !

Andy

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesservicing.com

Hi Adam

I think you already contacted me. For those who are reading this site. The clock you refer to is a timer.With LCD display. How to work it is another problem. Its a long time since I had to play with one of them.

You can purchase an owners handbook from the dealers. Usually no more than£5.00, just tell them the model.

If you are Adam that I've spoken to. See you in August. If not see you any way.

Regards
Andy@www.mercedesservicing.com

PS, If you have problems with organising a book give me a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom