A Class Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

AClassmush

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the forum.

Does anybody know of an address ( snai mail or e-mail) where I can escalate a complaint to the MD or CEO of MBenz uk.

Many Thanks.

DWB!

Reaction score
According to this link (http://www.carpages.co.uk/mercedes_...h_09_01_04.asp?switched=on&echo=912660158) Dermot Kelly is the Managing Director of Mercedes Car Group.

I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help, based on his qoute,

"...Dermot continued: "Every one of our 93,625 new car registrations in 2003 means that another Mercedes-Benz customer has chosen to join or return to our marque, and that fact, more than the records, is what drives us. We will continue to improve the levels of products and service we offer our customers,"..."

I'm sure it would be very helpful for the current forum, and future, prospective Mercedes customers to hear what problems you have had, and how DK's new improved services levels resolved them.

Good luck.

uumode

Reaction score
The MD is possibly isn't the right channel to use, I'm sure his job would be more than full time if he spent time dealing with customer complaints. :wink:

Any letters which are addressed to him I think are passed to:

Ms. Melanie Hulbert
Case Manager Directors' Office
Mercedes Car Group
DaimlerChrysler UK Limited
Tongwell
Milton Keynes
MK15 8BA

who handles on his behalf.

(my case was)

Just keep your complaint short, sweet, always polite but firm as 1 A4 letter with photocopies of backup documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom