A JCB you won't get stuck behind

robbi-wan

Reaction score
Apparantly, they built the car inside 3 months using a modified version of the (roadgoing??) normal engine , shipped it over the pond, built it out of the box and the first run was the recorded 328ish average!!
Quite simply a staggering feat in my opinion and a triumph of british engineering.
Well done to all involved!!:cool:

flying haggis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
63 plate CLS shooting brake,2.2D SWMBO has 14 plate B class diesel
the JCB dieselmax today set a new land speed record for a diesel engined vehicle . 328.77mph!!!!!!!!
not even the most determined rep in a beemer would get past it(but I bet they would give it a go!!)

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
brilliant job and well done indeed.

now if they could just get them damn JCB's to actually move that fast it would be good for us all.

I think a used Astramax van may well beat this record tho.:grin:

johnmc

Reaction score
If look carfully at the photo on the web you'll see the Italian driver in the Fiat Panda 750cc flashing the 328mph car to move over. He's about a foot off the bumper...!

John

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
johnmc said:
If look carfully at the photo on the web you'll see the Italian driver in the Fiat Panda 750cc flashing the 328mph car to move over. He's about a foot off the bumper...!

John

could of sworn it was a sciento. well spied!:D

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom