1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alcohol hand Sanitiser & Anti_bacterial Surface Cleaner in stock, fair prices

Discussion in 'Autocare, Detailing, Valet, Product reviews' started by Morethanpolish, Mar 19, 2020.

1. OP
    Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish Senior Member Authorised Forum Supporter

Your Mercedes:
    CLK 200 Kompressor
    I sensing a little that we are being doubted here - quite common in the present circumstances, but its not my style to peddle snake oil. The comments below are based on advice from our chemists and formulators.

So, to be clear:
    1. The above products have been tested and approved by the relevant bodies as safe and and I have MSDS sheets here.

2. Of course we don't have samples of the Covid-19 virus

3. Our statement that it will kill 'Corona' relates to other, older versions of Covid viruses. Not specifically 19, but our Bactericide/Viricide product contains 2 of the core ingredients set out by the Government as necessary for this type of product against this type of virus.

It seems there is no argument with our Hand Gel, which is 72% alcohol, and which we will have stock of tomorrow with more next week. Limit of 3 bottles per household applies on that.

GLK likes this.
  2. GLK

GLK Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    A200 Avantgarde Special Edition Sports Coupé • C169
    Any discount codes? Say with forum username etc? :rolleyes:

Whilst I have about 1.5 litre of IPA and over a litre of C2H5OH (98.6% :p), I prefer to have a ready-made disinfecting stuff, plus I still want to keep the iso- and ethyl- for their originally intended purposes, i.e. cleaning electrical and other bits, and lasting a couple of years, at least ...

3. OP
    Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish Senior Member Authorised Forum Supporter

Your Mercedes:
    CLK 200 Kompressor
    GLK and LostKiwi like this.