Alloy refurb in Cambs area.

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
As above, I need 3 sets of CL500 18 inch alloys refurbing, does anyone know of a mobile setup that comes to the customer and does the work on site. Ive been in contact with wicked wheels but they want to take the wheels away which will leave 2 CL's in the air for a few days and I dont want that.

Or Does anyone know where the alloy refurb equipment can be purchased from.

jib

davebox

Reaction score
Website
www.herbaldavesplace.co.uk
Let them take one set at a time. Home jobs do not always work out good unless you have done something like this before. Should only take a day or two and worth the £20 odd quid per wheel they charge.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
jibcl500 said:
As above, I need 3 sets of CL500 18 inch alloys refurbing, does anyone know of a mobile setup that comes to the customer and does the work on site. Ive been in contact with wicked wheels but they want to take the wheels away which will leave 2 CL's in the air for a few days and I dont want that.

Or Does anyone know where the alloy refurb equipment can be purchased from.

jib
If you are near Northampton and you are, get into contact with Pristine Wheels, almost every MB and BMW outlet uses them. You can arange to take the car in the morning and pick it up that evening. they are very, very good. No way can this be done by a moble unit. Pristine wheels has all of the MB profiles and they have to be baked.

Malcolm

MR Cdi

Reaction score
Pristine Alloy Wheel Refurbishers Limited
Newport Road
Woburn Sands
Milton Keynes
MK17 8UD

Telephone: 01908 282628
Facsimile: 01908 281093

They are just off Junction 13 + 14 of the M1.AFAIK They do a drive in service where they have wheels already reconditioned and just swap your tyres .

OP
jibcl500

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
AMG refurbs.

Boys and Ladies

I should have listened to the advice, the guy that came to the house to refurb my AMG alloys was a disaster, the only benifit to what he did was to remove the kerb damage.
Anyway I refurbed the alloys myself in the end. I dont like the diamond cut finish as its another refurb waiting to happen. The Laquer cant sit in the grooves well enough to protect. If anyone wants to see the finished wheels goto item number 4627714735 on ebay.
As Malcolm has proven to be the font of all knownledge, thanks again for your help Malcolm. Malcolm advised these AMG alloys wont fit my CL, due to the offset.
Im just about to refurb 2 sets of standard CL 18 inch aswell, pics on request.

jib

Top Bottom