amg bodykit?? im stuck...

inds86

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
merc e320cdi w210
im a proud owner of a w210 e320 cdi,its aubergine with avantgarde spec fully loaded.im currently sourcing a late facelift amg bodykit any ideas..anybody have one for sale it must be off at least a 2000 plate as thats the facelift. however ive sourced a set of side skirts but they are pre faclift.and was wondering are they diffrent or the same.. any ideas?

sms78

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w210 e320 c.d.i , Vw Beetle 1303
the side skirts and rear bumper off a before facelift car should fit without much hassle, but the front bumper off a before facelift car wouldnt fit very well and would catch the bonnet grill and would look too square on it in my opinion if you made it fit. Ive seen a before facelift car with the newer bumpers on before and you end up with a big gap under the bonnet because its a slightly different shape . Dont you like the avantgarde bodykit ?

Last edited:
OP
I

inds86

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
merc e320cdi w210
my car is a facelift..im trying to find a facelift amg bodykit for it.however i have been offered a set of amg side skirts,that are off 1999 t plate,which isnt the face lift.are they the same or not?

as for the avantgarde bumpers which i already have,they are nice but i think the amg bumpers will really set it off

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom