AMG Driving Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ

Reaction score
Did you do one of those SOR things where you pay the dealer a certain percentage of what he gets for the car? Or was it a straight trade in against your new CL500(?).
I guess your list was around £49k then.

JJ

Reaction score
BJ - interested to know about your sale of the C32. Did the car already have a buyer when you sold it to the dealer? Did you trade it in or did you get the dealer to sell it for you somehow?

I may try asking a dealer to sell it for me - I may get a better price and can wait 4 weeks or so for the money, so immediate sale not too important.

JJ

BJ

Reaction score
JJ C32 was traded against a 2002 CL55 AMG.

Dealer did not already have a buyer for the car, but sold it to a man for his WIFE!!!

Why are you selling yours?
What are you getting next?

JJ

Reaction score
So it was a straight trade, hence the good price (43k). Don't suppose you know what he sold it for? I reckon my C32 Estate (list £47k in COMAND PTS etc.) would actually sell for 42k ish, (5,000miles 2002 UK model). Hence I'm hoping for 39-40k in a straight sale to a dealer - what do you reckon?

CL55 - nice car. Hows the fuel consumption - better than the C32?

Selling the C32 to get a CLK500. Was thinking of new CLK55, but not available until Nov, and want it for Sept delivery.  

steve_bcs

Reaction score
AMG experience

How did you get on taking the kids to MIRA???

I was invited to go recently & when I said I was taking wife & 14 year old son they were aghast . Sorry sir , nothing for them to do or see at MIRA - its a secret government establishment. also Kids under 14 not even allowed on the site. I have postponed until son has forgoten all about it then wife & I can go together but I have to pay for her to drive on the course (my visit is FOC). Also have you bene on the ML experience day?? I have sent off application. hope to get a date soon.

Guy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 Estate 2010 Brabus D6 350CDI
Steve,

BJ and I are going on Sunday 8 December!

I just re-read this thread, and didn't realise how long it has taken to arrange.

My son is now 21, has saved the money, and is coming - I've spoken to the AMG people and they are happy to let him participate.

Will let you know how the day goes, assuming I survive it...

C32STU

Reaction score
Hi all

Just joined this forum having bought a C32 AMG - you'll see from my signature its not the fist AMG I have owned. In view of that how do you get yourself invited to the AMG driving day? Is there a phone number?

Thanks

PS C32 performance is great and in real world better than anything else I've owned.

mw_c32amg

Reaction score
Hi Stu
Hope you like your C32, I love mine. :lol: :lol:
Amg Day give Nicki Hewson a call on:

If you have any queries or you wish to book a place on an event please do not hesitate to contact me via Email or you can call me on 01675 445822.

Kind regards,

Nicki Hewson

Mercedes Experiences

:D :D

What colour spec etc,etc is yours how about some pics??
Why did you get one?
All these questions eh :) :)

C32STU

Reaction score
Thanks m8 - will give a call on Monday.

Mines a saloon in silver / black nappa / command / parktronic / linguatronic / glass sr / phone / through load ?

3 years ago I had a C36AMG that was about 3 years old - I replaced that with a 99 C43 AMG which I kept fot a year. During the year I ordered a new M3. The C43 was a great car, the C36 a bit of a dog. However when the M3 arrived I could not get on with it and only kept it 7 weeks. Since that Ive had a few including 6month old M5 (awesome but not me) and a 12 month old Audi S6 (better). When the C32 came out I fancied one but fully loaded £50k is just too much for a C class Merc and I didnt fancy the drop in value. The performance and looks of the C32 are better than the previous AMGs and I reckon its the perfect car for me. (4 pipes would have been nice though)

mw_c32amg

Reaction score
(4 pipes would have been nice though)
Next year I beleive :D :D

Same as mine except I dont have linguatronic, (got a ski bag tho),
I just love its performance and cause it does'nt shout it catches a lot of other cars off guard. I've blown no end of Subaru's out ....great fun. :wink: :wink:

I just put some Bi-Xenon light on these look gr8 too: :)

LinkPhoto

or:
LinkPhoto

Mmmm

Reaction score
Hi guys

Reading the thread with interest

I've got an S55AMG, when I had an M3 BMW I got invited to M Power track days, but I have not heard of these AMG days.

Are all owners allowed to attend ?

Thanks

Newcar120803017a.jpg

mw_c32amg

Reaction score
Mmmm
Nice car no... stunning looking car.

I'm not totally sure but if you buy a new AMG from UK dealer network then you will be invited to a track day free of charge. :D
However if you buy outside UK or maybe second hand then you have to pay about £400.00 :(

Where's the canal by the way??
Regards M.

Mmmm

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, looks like is the £400 for me :(

The canal is the Bridgewater Canal near Dunham in Cheshire, very nice for a stroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom