And the 6 went on holiday!

Schtum

Reaction score
Well, we're off touring around Yorkshire :confused: as from tomorrow. Staying near Bridlington in fact. First time we will have used the back seats in anger; as the 6 of us are going.

Me :rolleyes: SWMBO and the four kids :| Oh my poor car! I can almost imagine the amount of rubbish it will accumulate over the next 4 days!

So folks, if you see us a bimbling along; a singing our song :rolleyes: give us a wave.

Our Reg Starts A19 ;-)

I'm just off to the fuel station to fill up and blow up those tyres up to the max load! Lol.

P.S. The weather forcast looks good..... :rolleyes:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Good luck and do enjoy it, you are here for real and do not get a second chance:D:D

OP
Schtum

Schtum

Reaction score
Well that's us home. 750 miles in 4 days and the old girl returned 32.5mpg. Carrying 7 of us (5 kids, my daughter sneaked in a friend and no one noticed :rolleyes:) plus loads of luggage and on the return leg, a full size Cello! :shock: (Don't ask!) What a car... :cool: Faultless as ever and a pleasure to drive. :)

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom