Anti roll bar refitting w210 c240 sport estate

B

blue230te

Hi

Changed the ARB bushes last week , it took a while to get the middle bushes and clamps on, and in my haste I`m not sure if I have fitted the bar the wrong way round if this is possible as there is a vibration which was not there before its only when the car is idling.

As I said above I`m not sure if its possible to fit it the wrong way round I did write on the passenger side of the bar prior to removing but this has come off with all the water and soap used to get the middle bushes on, will remember to scratch it on next time. There is the manufacturers writing name part number etc. on there which is upside down when looking at the bar.

So can anyone tell me if the bar can go on either way? On the bright side there no knocking over bumps now...

OP
B

blue230te

Hi

Just to confirm , yes you can fit it the wrong way, it vibrates against the sump causing the problems that I had:Oops: its the usual thing that should have walked away that night when things were going wrong would have noticed the problem next day in the daylight ...

brandwooddixon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S63 Coupe 2014
Glad that you have sorted it.
I must admit that I didn't realise that you could fit them upside down.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom