Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
^ What does that mean?

walkenblue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 w203 220cdi Avantgarde
^ What does that mean?

Everything was working ok. and the hpi cert was there,(it was not) did not know if the car had previous damage /repair ,the car has more overspray than i have seen of late.A dealer would know about this ! Jay brought this to the open so....

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Actually, you started it, you could have PM'd the op without opening up on here.

walkenblue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 w203 220cdi Avantgarde
Actually, you started it, you could have PM'd the op without opening up on here.

I did pm the o.p ,i did not put down mercland in public as such ,i know there will be support for Jay and, people know him. I am a very busy man ,and my time is money..

Last edited:

carloss

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
jaguar xk
I have seen photos of His own restoration of a merc (yellow 123?)which i personally would describe as shocking

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Oh shut up. Leave the guy alone .That 123 job was very good. This is typical of this forum. You spout off, giving spurious reasons not to use someone and do not back it up. This is a man's livelihood we're talking about.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
I did pm the o.p ,i did not put down mercland in public as such ,i know there will be support for Jay and, people know him. I am a very busy man ,and my time is money..

Of course you did in post number 9.

carloss

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
jaguar xk
Oh shut up. Leave the guy alone .That 123 job was very good. This is typical of this forum. You spout off, giving spurious reasons not to use someone and do not back it up. This is a man's livelihood we're talking about.

Renault you obviously have never restored a vehicle or have any engineering skills whatsoever PS have you ever used the services of the people that you care to promote?

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
I live very local to Mercland ... not used them yet, but dropped in on a couple of occasions, for a look see and a chat ................... By the way ......... they sell Comma motor Oil ............... with all the 229 specs and so on ........... ****** cheap, against Mobil .............. I bet the main dealers use it, cos Comma are a big trade supplier !

On the current debate .......... not eveyone is always gonna be happy with a spanner ........... what makes me smile, is when somone sticks there head up ...... they get shot down ............. is'nt a forum, for sharing views ?

Trade posters are always on to a loser posting on forums ....... they have a rep to keep .......... posters don't ! ..... and thats why trade members end up not posting very often, if at all.

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
Cant see it . says I need to sign up ....... and I can't be arsed ......... I've "heard things" about that site .........

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Oh well, tried my best.

Bolide

Reaction score
Website
www.w124.co.uk
Your Mercedes
BMW 525 Diesel Touring
Threads like these are useless, counterproductive and just cause bad feeling. I wish the mods would kill them sooner rather than later

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

jaymanek

Reaction score
Website
www.mercland.com
Thanks for the support guys...

Julian - First ive heard about brakes - If your brakes were really warped then when you next need them doing, ill do them for free provided you can provide an invoice showing you had to have them done soon after purchase. Im very surprised as not only did you test drive the car before purchase, my brother drove the car to your place to deliver and we checked the brakes and I have readings on our inspection sheet.

Carlos - what are you on man?! My yellow W123 is my own private car, passed down to me from my parents.. We found some rust, I got a friend to do some welding, got another friend to paint it.. and that was that... I didnt go out to win any medals, its old and tired and ive spent a silly amount of money keeping it alive!

If you want to see a real restoration with my blood, sweat and tears involved, see my widebody thread.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I have seen photos of His own restoration of a merc (yellow 123?)which i personally would describe as shocking

Carloss what are you going on about,,Jays 123 has nothing to do with this,,it is not for sale.

I am pushing the alarm button as the thread is out of hand and silly now

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Yes, end this one now. Please.

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
this thread appears to serve no valid purpose so will close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom