Apologies

wez.k

Reaction score
Website
www.falnamusic.com
Your Mercedes
SLK280/08/2997
My apologies, everyone for breaking into your non-MB related discussions with a MB related question - hardly an auspicious start for my first venture into this forum. I will endeavour to read the rules more carefully in future!

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
keeps us amused i suppose...problem is that some of our esteemed collgues who can offer advice to you dont venture this far south on the forum...

thats why we are all down here in the bowels of the forum.....keeping the rest of it propped up....if it wasnt for is it would fall off the face of the earth and never been seen again.

EuroCLK320

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'99 CLK320 Cabriolet and 2002 ML 270CDi
wez.k said:
My apologies, everyone for breaking into your non-MB related discussions with a MB related question - hardly an auspicious start for my first venture into this forum. I will endeavour to read the rules more carefully in future!

Where's the MB related question???

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
yes...errr no.....it's the chat bit of the mercedes forum where us mercedes onwers talk mercedes like about things not mercedes....if that makes any sense.

it de-benz on the subject i suppose

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
yes it is..it was after i smashed into him with my terrible forklift truck driving. i told him not to stand there but he insisted...he was blinded by my newest hat

marshie001

Reaction score
turnipsocks portrait

i thought it was ron jeremy from.....er.....a film i seen once!!! :?

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Would that be THE ron jeremy. the ugliest man alive? I do recall a film with him in. Could have sworn there was a mercedes in it.....Mercedes Lovewater i think.....blonde if i remember right....terrible actress.....

ps. I am the funniest guy i know....i have a really good laugh every morning when i see the relection in the mirror. Thats when it doesnt refuse to look at me that is.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom