Are You an Addict?

A

Ashley H

Great cars - but let down badly by the people who manufacture, sell and service them...

As a car, as a driving experience when all is working, I would choose another without hesitation. As an ownership package? I think I will have to look elsewhere later this year when we replace both our cars...

C

C180 Chris

I'm fortunate to own two.

I still smile when I look down the long bonnet on the S and see the 3-pointed star!

Why Mercedes? - Quality!! :D

Me too!!

I took the S class for a day out in the country up to Kielder water today, gave it a bit of throttle on those winding country roads and upset the motorbike rider in front of me who tried to lose me but failed each time, i kept pace with him from bend to bend!
My three pointed star never left his mirrors until he overtook a car that i could not have done simply due to lack of space on the road.

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Me too!!

I took the S class for a day out in the country up to Kielder water today, gave it a bit of throttle on those winding country roads and upset the motorbike rider in front of me who tried to lose me but failed each time, i kept pace with him from bend to bend!
My three pointed star never left his mirrors until he overtook a car that i could not have done simply due to lack of space on the road.

Hooligan! But it's fun, is it not? :rolleyes:;)

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom