As promised!! PANO (MASSIVE PIC) 500K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolvin

Reaction score
Website
www.mbclub.co.uk
I joined 4 images to make this image: Impressive huh? and this is the LOW res image! the Hi-res image is 5megs and much better quality!

pano.jpg

(Edited by Koolvin at 6:36 pm on April 28, 2002)

fuzzer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
Looks really good  !!!

No one pull a new SL out of the bag at the last min then ?

;)

Anonymous

Reaction score
Excellent pic Koolvin.....that's a pretty decent bit of stitching !

Looks like a good turn out and wish I could have been there, if only to add an estate to the squad of C-Class saloons on the right.    

Hope you didn't make Andy work too hard !

Perhaps the next event could be held in the Summer - we could throw a bar-b or something.

Anonymous

Reaction score
Steve - that'd give me a reason for bringing the wife....cooking an'all that ! (sorry girls).   She could also drive me home, if you follow my thinking!!  Seriously she's quite a keen enthusiast....about Benz' that is.

Must admit I would have loved to look over the CL as I've never come across one of those beasties before - looks awesome.  I also dream of lazy cruising in a CE as I think they're quite cool.  

steveperry

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedes-benz.co.uk
Your Mercedes
2010 CLS350CDI Gr.Ed.
Dave,

The 320CE near the left hand side is Andy's. I hope we didn't work him too hard ;)

At least the weather held out for most of the day, it was forecast to rain most of Sunday. It was very windy tho'. Most of the wifes/partners had the best idea and stayed in the warm :) while all the blokes froze in the wind heh.

Very enjoyable day.

S.

R10RGT

Reaction score
Looks like a good day out!!

PS

How did you make the second E-Class Estate look like the Popemobile?! Heh heh.

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
Excellent picture Koolvin, done well. However i have to say, its a nice selection of cars, but who is the owner of that stunning green 190E, he's a lucky chap, id like to be him. Clearly he has excellent taste in cars.

And Steve - Quality!

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
Excellent picture Koolvin, done well. However i have to say, its a nice selection of cars, but who is the owner of that stunning green 190E, he's a lucky chap, id like to be him. Clearly he has excellent taste in cars.

And Steve - Quality!

OP
K

Koolvin

Reaction score
Website
www.mbclub.co.uk
Thanks for the kind words!

Now you know why I was going mad and shouting at everyone to park in a well organised angled line :) shame the ML was stuck in the corner...

Why didn't anyone bring a digital video cam? I could have done some nice editing and made it available for on demand streaming :)

Shame I didn't have a tripod though :( and shame Mrs. Koolvin didn't/couldn't come along :(

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
Thats whats needed, some bikini clad babes to pose on the bonnet.

Not mine though, as i dont want it dented!

OP
K

Koolvin

Reaction score
Website
www.mbclub.co.uk
Quote: from Matt Crooke on 2:32 pm on April 29, 2002
Thats whats needed, some bikini clad babes to pose on the bonnet.

Not mine though, as i dont want it dented!

lol only if there lardy one's ;)

steveperry

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedes-benz.co.uk
Your Mercedes
2010 CLS350CDI Gr.Ed.
Matt, lol I think the babes would have frozen to death in that wind long before they reached ur bonnet ;)

R10RGT, man I laughed at ur "popemobile" comment, that totally escaped me until I went back for a second look after reading ur comment. :biggrin:
Any more cool pics Koolvin?

S.

fuzzer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
SO, thats what happens to silver paint when the moss grows on it.....

Stewart Smith

Reaction score
Wish I'd managed to make it.  Glad you got yourselves sorted - great pic.
Watched my rugby team give Bath a good hammering though - its a good job we won or I would have been really miffed, but had to go we had had corporate tickets (I know - still a pale excuse for not making it down).  Still trying to persuade the missus to let me buy thos sport rims , but not much luck so far..... :-(  Mind you - she's released some money from my piggy  bank so I can buy a second-hand trailer, so maybe I can divert those funds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom