At last Europe is..

LSD

Reaction score
Whatever the actual truth and details of this particular proposal, it will certainly come to pass in some form or other if Europe and the NWO get their way. These tax & control measures are the whole raison d'etre of the climate/carbon con after all.

And how did I hear a reporter on the BBC express the IPCC/"Climategate" lies event the other day... "it's admitted that mistakes were made with the handling of the details"! So now it's just a small error with the insignificant details is it? They're all in it together, bought & paid for.

I find it incredible that large amounts of people still believe this garbage, the most overt and see-through grab at people's resources and freedoms in history.

My personal feelings (and hopes) are that more and more people are finally understanding the reality of the many things going on currently, and will snap out of their stupour before it's too late.

OP
Xtractorfan

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
It is galling when our own government imposes draconian measures on us..but just wait until the Eurocrats decide that we must pay our european taxes.. There is no such thing as a free lunch.. aarghhhh

OP
Xtractorfan

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
probably why Tony Blair didnt take the Euro Pressy job this time round.. as he would have been blamed for hiking taxes in europe and maybe made to stand trial for war crimes ..

the beard

Reaction score
It's quite fortunate I haven't been on here long enough to bore the **** out of everybody about the EU. Mind you, there's still time.....

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom