Audio 10 radio

Davidmcl6244

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 clk 230 Kompressor
I have a 2002 CLK230 Kompressor with an Audio 10 cassette radio with CD changer in the boot.
I want to fit an aftermarket radio with Nav and Blue tooth. I have searched online for wiring diagrams but all I have found is a diagram for a BE 3100, but the radio in mine is a BE 3101, and the wiring is very different. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this model radio. Attached is the part number sticker on the radio

Attachments

• 20201019_175843.jpg
    20201019_175843.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 5

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Your wiring should be standard DIN.

You will also have CAN and a fibre optic pair for the CD changer.
The CD changer will only work with your Audio 10 or Comand.

RhodieBill

Reaction score
Central South Coast. (Previously Out of Africa).
Your Mercedes
2001 W208 CLK320 182U ALMANDINE-BLACK METALLIC
Hi.

I've fitted a few to w208 CLK's

You will have to get a wiring Harness, usually around £8. (If yours has the weird connector). Other wise as above it will be standard "DIN" Connector). The only thing is is that you have to connect the "switched" Line, (Red) to a switched source, I used the Cigar Lighter, otherwise it will not work. It's literally "plug and play" other than the switched live connection.

And by the way, if you wire it so it is only switched off on the unit itself - which can be done - it WILL drain your battery as it doesn't actually turn off, it goes into "Standby".
There are lots of Videos on YT.

Last edited:
OP
D

Davidmcl6244

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 clk 230 Kompressor
Your wiring should be standard DIN.

You will also have CAN and a fibre optic pair for the CD changer.
The CD changer will only work with your Audio 10 or Comand.
Thanks for your reply, I don't want to use the CD changer. I have bought the car for my son as his first car so want to make sure he doesn't have to touch his phone while driving.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom