B Class leak on rear roof lining

Sabrina Willoughby

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B220 2016 2.2
I wondered if anyone can help with this one. I have 2016 b220 and just got it valeted today and the roof lining is wet, there’s water on the parcel shelf none in the spare wheel area.
When I first got the car from Mercedes there was a stain there they cleaned off and told me a repair had been done and all was well. It has not been wet for over a year that I have had it. I think it’s because it had a pressure washer on it today. (I use hose and bucket when I wash it) any ideas if there is a drain or something I need to unblock? Could do without having a bill for this right now!
Thank you in advance
Sabrina

Attachments

• F227E56E-3D8E-437D-9496-3E5A97FFC06E.jpeg
    F227E56E-3D8E-437D-9496-3E5A97FFC06E.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 5

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom