[b]Hardtop Storage for SL - London, England[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanzeebar

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a R129 model SL and am looking for somewhere to store my hardtop during summer (I do not have a garage) - does anyone know where I might store it in or around London? My local dealer has just stopped this facility.

thanks,

Sanjeev

Arnie

Reaction score
hello,

If you have space in your house, you can place it on one of the special trolleys available that hold it upright to take up less spece.

Reaction score
If you need a hardtop stand give AutomacGB a call or email they are in Hertfordshire and the deal in Hardtops. The large stand is £100+vat and acover if needed is another £40

Storing in your house if you are limited for space can be a problem as you want to avoid any damage.

Automac also store cars in Permabags but depends on how much you want to pay to make it worth everyones time I suppose

Automacgb@aol.com is the email or direct mobile is 07767688233

Spike

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1999 SL500
Mercedes *used* to offer this storage facility as a part of their service for SL owners.

Perhaps a call to MB in milton keynes might reveal whether any of their dealerships still offer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom