Back Again for 3rd time.......

TOMROB53

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 E320 2002 Estate W210
Well, just waiting for the new (well new to me !!) arrival of my 2006 R Class 320CDI which is being delivered at around 7pm, decided to change my Lexus Rx400h which has been brilliant but now has 180K on it (though doesn't look it at all)
So took the EBAY plunge on metallic burgundy R Class just waiting now to see what it looks like in the flesh rather than just a picture !

sonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI, SLC250d, FJR 1300
Welcome interesting move, always been impressed with the Lexus.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome back and nice one... burgundy R is very nice

OP
T

TOMROB53

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 E320 2002 Estate W210
Well things didnt go as planned, the R Class was delivered on Saturday by the seller, don't think he expected my son to look it over but was obvious that the paintwork was not the shining example seen in the images on line, the interior was filthy, the re were bits of trim falling off inside, so I rejected it, he wasn't happy as he had driven 130 miles to deliver. But it was nothing like described , I did feel guilty though for about a couple of minutes !!

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Well done. Sorry you didn't get what you were hoping for but glad you stuck to your guns. Sadly we often see the opposite on here especially when a used car garage is involved and "the salesman said" ... they would sort it out later etc and surprise surprise the buyer is still waiting.
- But they're like fish in the sea - plenty more around for you to find a good one.

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
No need to feel sorry for rejecting something that is not accuratelty reflected. Nice to see you rejected it rather than be talked into accepting that isn't what you quite thought you were paying for.

There's always plenty of vehicles around and hopefully you will get a better one.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom