Bluetooth phone (again sorry!)

Matty999r

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 E220D Elegance
Hello,

Apologies for the post about Bluetooth (again) but I just cannot seem to find a definitive answer after reading many threads on here.
I am sure you are more than fed up with answering questions about Viseeo products etc. so as I say....Sorry!
I have a 2005 E220D Reg GKO5GFY.
Having bought a Viseeo MBU-3000+ I have realised that is not the item I require as my car is equipped with the UHI connection. I also annoyingly purchased a Nokia cradle to fit the Viseeo so am quite a few £££ in and still have no Bluetooth phone connection. (I would like to be able to play music also but that isn't the priority)
My question, is please can you assist me with what is considered the best solution for hands free phone in my vehicle.
Hope you may be able to help.

Matt

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Viseeo MB3+ or the MB HFP BT Cradle (part number B67876168 or B67875877)

Also, no need to apologise, we are all here to share information.

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
Mb-4 or MB-4+ all do the phone the same as the 3 (the 3 could do also music bt from the phone to viseeo, then to the car via radio crackle)

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Sorry if this isn't the same for your car. I had a 2007 mercedes. I got BT telephone by using a Viseeo MB4 plugged into the connector in the centre console. It just plugged into the connector and powered up and showed on the Comand menu. I'm not at all technical so it must have been simple - plug and play. To play musice from my Iphone I had to use a lead that plugged into the AUX socket in the glovebox (quite difficult to spot first time around). That didn't show on the Comand unit

philreed52

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
270clk
Hello,

Apologies for the post about Bluetooth (again) but I just cannot seem to find a definitive answer after reading many threads on here.
I am sure you are more than fed up with answering questions about Viseeo products etc. so as I say....Sorry!
I have a 2005 E220D Reg GKO5GFY.
Having bought a Viseeo MBU-3000+ I have realised that is not the item I require as my car is equipped with the UHI connection. I also annoyingly purchased a Nokia cradle to fit the Viseeo so am quite a few £££ in and still have no Bluetooth phone connection. (I would like to be able to play music also but that isn't the priority)
My question, is please can you assist me with what is considered the best solution for hands free phone in my vehicle.
Hope you may be able to help.

Matt
Hi I ended up replacing head unit with jvc on my 270 clk BUT !!!! Just bought an astra cabriolet for summer with no streaming/handsfree so as a temporary measure bought from Amazon a £18.99 FM modulator. It plugs into cigarette lighter and tunes to distant channel .
Before everyone says they are rubbish this one has better phone quality than JVC and streaming is very acceptable so good that decided not to change head unit .
Might be worth a look can give you details .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

arhamkhattak

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E200 2003 w211
Hello. Do you still have the mbu3000? I want one and I could buy it from you. Does it allow us to play songs by bluetooth?

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
they don't...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom