Reaction score
Your Mercedes
180 CLC
Cool thanks!

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Only thing with those is they do not protect the sides and back of the boot area - I had the genuine MB very similar to that in my S203 when I bought it, but got a made to measure one from a seller Areches on eBay - he may not have your exact car currently listed, but contact him from one of his listings and he'll get back to you. I still have the liner, now in my S204, it has zips at the front either side for when I have the back seat folded, has a roll-out boot lip protector, covers both sides of the boot - and is washable! OK, it was about £50 not £20, but IMHO worth every penny.

Here's a link to one of his listings, he does not currently have any MB's listed - but then he didn't when I ordered mine! :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FREELANDE..._Car_Exterior_Accessories&hash=item2a24a933e2

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom