boot..

scouse

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk240
i was in spain..in my clk 240.(2003)..i got blow out..police pulled over and helped me change tyre, i removed torn tyre and wheel put in boot..guess what? i droped my keys in boot too..well my back seats do not fold down and as alarm went off one door was left open.the button inside the car boot release had gone off..so could not open boot..i had to get towed to mercedes garage guess what he could not open with his lap top...he said i do spanish french german but not english mercs..i said mercs are german..not english..he tried for a hour..could not open..i said i dont beilive this..surley merc garages can do all mercs...anyway he striped my back seats out climbed in boot i got my keys back..took him over a hour..i said how much?..he said no charge..could not beilive it..so put 50 euros in there box...nice people..but it is worrying if there equipment..does not work on any merc....

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom