BR Performance Chip

Tamcaone

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLA250 4WD
Hello ,
I have just installed on my CLA250 Armytrix full system exhaust including Sport Cat coverter downpipe, and now I'm after a tune .

It would be appreciated if anyone could give me some info and review on BR-Performance tune which is probably I'm going to use. I heared It's german tune , and adding about 39 HP to the engine.
Any suggests would help!
Thanks in advance,

Gazwould

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 CDI
What I like about BR-Performance is their gain claims , their claims are minimums often showing 4 other cars making more power and torque .

There's way too much false marketing gains with some other companies , either through an inaccurate dyno or to seem market leading to gain the business .

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello ,
I have just installed on my CLA250 Armytrix full system exhaust including Sport Cat coverter downpipe, and now I'm after a tune .

It would be appreciated if anyone could give me some info and review on BR-Performance tune which is probably I'm going to use. I heared It's german tune , and adding about 39 HP to the engine.
Any suggests would help!
Thanks in advance,
Chat with an American Based firm, Also BR Performance HQ is in Belgium they also have a sister company called B&C Consulting and offer a file service to make of the US tuners. Along side this they also make there own communication tool called B-Flash which we have a master suite and its a very good tool lots of OEM data logging features which saves us a lot of time when calibrating.

Many thanks

Top Bottom