ByMiles insurance company

NBurns

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Your Mercedes
A180 CDI AVANTGARDE SE CVT,169.007, 2009
A simple straightforward car insurance that you pay by the mile.
b7057ea26f19011d1d740c9f898df4ec.jpg

I will be looking to get my insurance from them next time.
And veteran's like me get a cash back on starting the policy via DDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Same here, they wont insure my SL or Audi S5 and I have double figures NCB, live in a very low car crime area and do very low miles.

OP
NBurns

NBurns

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Your Mercedes
Oh. Sorry guys. The more people use them the better the prices will be in future.

Conor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 S212 350 CGI // 2004 R230 500
Oh. Sorry guys. The more people use them the better the prices will be in future.

I am a huge fan of By Miles, but I am not sure the above statement is true.

It will depend on their models. My feeling is that they are only really catering for cars with lower insurance grouping.

It doesn't appear to be a question of prices, a lot of people have commented that they simply will not cover the car.

OP
NBurns

NBurns

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Your Mercedes
What’s the latest with your Merc buddy ?

I asked my now Ex if I could get my car retrieved to finish her off back home here in Gosport. She continues to avoid the subject and acting like we are still a couple. From my perspective it's over and I want my car back.
Which reminds me, I must get some letters written to my neighbours about my car.
And I need to find a company that can pull out the rest of the contaminated fuel. Co-op is taking it's time admitting liability for the contaminated fuel.
I have all the parts now I need to get the brakes finished and put the wheels back on. Then it's just the headlight adjusting thing. And that's it.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom