C Class Coupe

Charlie Windwood

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class Coupe
Hi all,

Fairly new on here still so thought id share a post of my current Mercedes C220 CDI AMG Coupe finished in Black, and what i have done so far...Enjoy!

So picked the car up back in December, only one previous owner, full service history and 45k miles, completely standard apart from a wrapped grill and tinted rear lights.

IMG_1114.JPG
The day i picked her up..

IMG_0894.JPG

After around a week my logbook finally turned up, as did my new private plates that i was eager to get on - Credit to Demon Plates for the super fast delivery!

Started to get bored of the chrome on the car, and being black i decided to go for a murdered out look which was quite popular especially in the U.S, so i set about respraying my rear griffin, debadged the rear boot, painted the exhaust tips, rear lights and managed to spray the front grill too.

IMG_1189[1].JPG

IMG_1190[1].JPG

IMG_1208[1].JPG

IMG_1210[1].JPG

IMG_1176[1].JPG

IMG_1231[1].JPG

In my person opinion i think all black is the way to go on a black car, but of course is all personal preference, i am now waiting for my wheels to be refurb'd next Wednesday at a local company in Essex, you can pretty much guess the color lol ;)

Eventually i started to get abit bored of the stock power, and set about researching ways for more...Being a 220 CDI i was limited with what i could find on the net.
A local exhaust company called Longlife was recommended by a close friend, who was able to price up a full turbo back 3" system, with DPF delete and no silencers.

Me being me forgot to take some photos under the car :( But overall am really happy with the work carried out, and can sure enough be heard now haha.
This of course then lead to a remap, which after speaking with JF Automotive was able to assist with a stage 1 remap and gearbox map too (Being an Automatic), ditching all the torque restrictions and i feel improving overall drivability.
We hooked her up on the rollers, where she ran 238.6bhp and 440nm of torque - Dyno graph is to follow once im home from work tonight!

Future mods to follow are 20mm rear spacers, carbon fibre lip, coilovers, and ducktail spoiler :)

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-22_8-14-9.png
    upload_2018-2-22_8-14-9.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 7
  • upload_2018-2-22_11-55-12.png
    upload_2018-2-22_11-55-12.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
I’m waiting for Jon Bell to get all excited in a difficult- to- walk kinda way...

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
A local exhaust company called Longlife was recommended by a close friend, who was able to price up a full turbo back 3" system, with DPF delete and no silencers.
You obviously don't give a s**t about the state of the planet or the people on it. Plus the fact that that is illegal to to remove a DPF and will not pass an MOT without one.

I think you may have touched on a sensitive nerve there with other members too. Maybe you should have kept that bit quiet particularly at this time as there is a strong lobby against diesel engines at the moment !! :(

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Good point AJD, although I must admit that I sometimes sit with my engine idling if I do a short journey and the engine hasn't yet come up to temperature. I do feel just a little bit guilty though :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Sorry drug dealer look is not for me, probably being ancient....:confused:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom