C-class W204 2007 Side/Wing Mirror facelift

samosa111

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi there

I have just bought a C220 cdi Sport 2007. I've noticed the 2008 models have slightly different face-lift wing mirrors. Does anyone know a cost effective way of facelifting mine? Do Mercedes have covers which can simply clip on in place or is it a case of having to replace the entire mirror?

Thanks in advance for your help.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome,, this has been asked before and the mirrors are not inter changeable

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
They were put on the sport model 1st ........... Lots of 204's/09 with the larger mirrors ........... they have also beend used on the new E Class .........

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The early cars had mirrors that could be noisy at speed,,this is why they were re designed

Johnc220

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes c220 cdi
Hi there

I have just bought a C220 cdi Sport 2007. I've noticed the 2008 models have slightly different face-lift wing mirrors. Does anyone know a cost effective way of facelifting mine? Do Mercedes have covers which can simply clip on in place or is it a case of having to replace the entire mirror?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've just changed my 2007 c220 w204 mirrors from the standard sport ones with the big indicator to the newer Arrow style.

I brought them off ebay from a user called petrakrautmaus in hempstead.

They come colour coded and are of excellent quality.
LED puddle lights and indicators.

easy to fit, just requirers a wire running down the door card to the normal red light at the bottom of the door (everything comes in the kit)

let me know how you get on..

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom