C220 CDI coupe

pipsreefs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 cdi amg premium estate 2014
hi my c220 cdi coupe has developed a fault I drove to work Sunday parked up all ok went to car 12 hrs later bty completely flat
Recovery started car and checked bty it was ok so drove home car running about 1.5 hrs next morning completely flat again recovery changed bty under warranty as only changed 2 months ago. Car starting running ok. popped indoors for shower about hour later went to car but dead yet again called recovery againand he again replaced the bty with another new one. Next morning completely flat again.
I managed to start it with booster ran it for an hour now flat again.
What could drain a battery that quick ? no lights or anything can be seen when switched off.
And I have to use the emergency key to enter the car.
Thanks in advance
Andy

pipsreefs001

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 cdi elegance est 2000
Tec automotive at Gravesend have found the fault the engine block heater. Looks like I will run without it for a while ****** expensive.

OP
pipsreefs

pipsreefs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 cdi amg premium estate 2014
ive got the Mercedes part no aooo1591904 which is for the engine block heater but cant find any pictures of the unit
can anyone upload a pic so i can see what it looks like.
Ta

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom