c36 amg problem ***HELP***

c36 am_g

Reaction score
Hi people!..

pls pls can someone help me!!... my c36 amg has been running beautifully until yesterday when i switched the car on it started a miss fire...

i changed the battery on it a week ago and it ran excellent and then after that its miss firing. i have tried another battery but its doing the same thing... can someone plz advise me??... the earth wire is very thin but has neva caused me problems b4 so i dont think it can be that,,,,

thanks

mak

Cnics

Reaction score
Website
www.cnics.co.uk
You'll need to find out if it's a problem with Fuel that is causing it to not run as it should or if it's (more likely) a particular cylinder that has a problem. Be it a plug or something else that has failed, or failing.

Mine used to eat plugs. Tried alsorts of different types, just used to get through a set half way to a service interval AT BEST.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The car may have a OVP relay,though not sure if fitted, but if you have one it could cause the fault

Hertfordshire Merx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A160
Over voltage protection relay usually illuminates the ABS light as well. Best advice is to have the car checked using Star Diagnosis to interrogate the engine control unit and go from there. Will be stabbing in the dark without that to be honest.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Over voltage protection relay usually illuminates the ABS light as well. .

Yes correct when it fails as a whole, when used with an engine control around 1994 on there are extra outputs on 87e and F but only cars with special equipment have them.

As you say though STAR is the only real way to go

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom