Can I change it and if so how?

DrJohnnyFever

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLA
Hi all, so I have a GLA 200d 2016, now I did go to the Merc dealership and two young lady’s came out and had a mess (stop it, your making up your own jokes) would help if I tell you what the issues is, as you look at the speedo above in the left there’s (on mine anyway) a KM speedo, now I’ve seen on You-Tube that some show the outside temperature, instead of a KM speedo..any idea if the UK speck cars will show that, as I said the dealership sent out two young lady’s, but I don’t think they really knew if it did or how to do it, if it did..so anyone have any idea?

SJMaxwell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 SL63
I think something like this has cropped up before, and it's along the lines that UK spec cars have to be able to show MPH and KPH so they can't do the temperature but I may have got that wrong!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

PaulG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E-Class W211 E240 Elegance
I think something like this has cropped up before, and it's along the lines that UK spec cars have to be able to show MPH and KPH so they can't do the temperature but I may have got that wrong!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

That’s right mate. It’s a legal mandate that cars in the UK show KPH as well as MPH.

Even on my 20 year old Mercedes you can show the outside temperature as well as the speed so I would thing that there is a setting in there somewhere.

Timeandleisure

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2003 R230, E400d 4MATIC Coupe 2021
The outside temp displays only once on start-up and on the GLA display module. Cars have to show bothe Km and mph..

OP
D

DrJohnnyFever

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLA
Thanks for the replys, guys..guess I’m stuck with the KM speedo..

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom