Car Jack attempt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAPete

Reaction score
I was driving down a road with cars either side, I pulled into a gap to let an oncoming car through, it was a small sports car with 3 "lumps" in it, as they stopped to go in the gap the driver said open the window you fat C%^& I laughed as I thought he was joking he then told me to get out of the car, his front passenger got out and started coming toward me yelling get out of the ****ing car, there was a big enough gap to pull away, I was still smiling as I thought it was a joke, by the way the back seat passenger was hiding his face at all times..
Was this road rage or an attempt to get me out of the car to steal my pride and joy?

OP
A

AAPete

Reaction score
I am not kidding at the time I laughed it off, but when I thought about it I was shook up...
I have a CLK Kompressor convertible 2002

cruicky68

Reaction score
Its sounds like you've had a lucky escape! :x They would steal anything these days and they seem to have no fear :evil:
Hanging is too good for these scumbags :lol:

Slaphead

Reaction score
cruicky68 said:
Hanging is too good for these scumbags :lol:

True, but at least you can use the rope again and again :lol:

It does seem as though you were a target for an badly planned, probably spontaneous, spot of car-jacking.... probably just as well you thought it was a joke at the time...

landover

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.landrovertd.com
AAPete said:
I am not kidding at the time I laughed it off, but when I thought about it I was shook up...
I have a CLK Kompressor convertible 2002

See what you mean .That car is probably sought after by these type of people.They would change the Id of the car and sell it on .You where lucky.

LNM

Reaction score
I'd have **** blue sparks. k'inelll !! Presume you've told the cops?

OP
A

AAPete

Reaction score
Tried telling them was on hold for 45 mins...!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom