car losing power

eamon

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes
hi was driving my car today and it started to lose power got home and as my friend for his computer to plug it into the car the faults that come up where
2511- check component stored
y27/9 (left egr positioner)
positioner signals faults

2509- check component stored
n33/2 heater booster control

2621 ash content of current diesel and particulate stored filter too high

smartbox 980247117800
x431 diag report

just enquiry what does this mean and how do i fix it any help would be great thanks

SteveX

Reaction score
I've seen particulate filter errors before, I don't think it's anything major, you just need to take it for an 'enthusiastic' run down the dual carriage way to clear it out.

Not sure on the others and not familair with the Mercedes brand yet though, so best wait for other techies opinions :)

SteveX

Reaction score
Oh, if the particulate system is clogged it can make the car die / run like a dog.

Corned

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 S211 E320CDI Avantgarde
As above, you need to take it for a high-rev run - as far as you can - to blow the cobwebs out, good and proper.

Then, from now on, make sure you do this every one in a while unless you can do some longer motorway runs in it. I guess you don';t do many, or this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

These particulate filters only work if you can give them a long run on a regular basis.

Corned

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 S211 E320CDI Avantgarde
I'm guessing, but with an error code of...

y27/9 (left egr positioner)

...I reckon it's a V6.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom