Car parts

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
A few years ago someone kindly picked up a ebay item (w204 fitted window blinds) i won for 99p local to them and posted to me as seller refused to post and reimbursed helpful forum person out for his assistance.

Another request now...

Roof bars down in Street near Glastonbury.... seller not wanting to post again. Would anyone be able to help

Regards

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
Drunk..

Last edited:

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
He saying will ship but £55

If they are willing to ship then they should wrap it up for you to arrange your own courier for collection. I'm sure it will work out less than £55. Just get an idea of size and rough weight and then check some prices online.

OP
coventryslk

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
If they are willing to ship then they should wrap it up for you to arrange your own courier for collection. I'm sure it will work out less than £55. Just get an idea of size and rough weight and then check some prices online.
Stuck it on the old shiply so will see what that comes back at so far £41 but i think more like £20 by tomorrow

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom