Car Washes - I'm Weakening

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
FWIW, my first pressure washer had an accessory lance that was J shaped and emitted a fan spray - at reasonable but not excessive pressure - for washing the undersides and hard to reach areas. Can't remember the make - but it was a popular one (blue casing, IIRC). Unfortunately that pressure washer died, the replacement used a different connector so I gave the acessories away! Wish I still had it!

Just remembered - it was a Kew Hobby. I now have a Lavor Tiger, bought decent replacement lances from Valetech High Pressure Designs (valetechpete) on eBay - metal ones, much better than the plastic ones supplied.

Last edited:

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Bitter??????experience

Mic

Bitter indeed:Oops: failed to recognise what I had in my 'hand' (one of the many down sides of being young and innocent) a fair few blackberry seasons ago of course!

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
FWIW, my first pressure washer had an accessory lance that was J shaped and emitted a fan spray - at reasonable but not excessive pressure - for washing the undersides and hard to reach areas. Can't remember the make - but it was a popular one (blue casing, IIRC). Unfortunately that pressure washer died, the replacement used a different connector so I gave the acessories away! Wish I still had it!

Are you ordering one off me then young sir:rolleyes:

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Are you ordering one off me then young sir:rolleyes:

I have a Lavor Tiger pressure washer - what are you offering? The only one I've found so far is at jetwashdirect for silly money - and it's not exactly what I'd be looking for!

oxtailsoup

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 CDI Estate 2008/58
Thank you, I'm looking forward to the next (logistically possible) GTG.

In terms of this thread I can confirm it will never see the inside of a car wash, even if naked hand maiden's throw rose petals across the entrance and the rollers are made of fluffy kitten down.

Oh, hang on.......naked hand maiden's.........;)

I think this is disgraceful and sexist. I am going to report you to the Sunday Mail so they can suitably overreact.

Might even get you the sack... from this forum. :D

S.Speed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Older Citroen Now :-(
I have used drive thru car washes and the pressure / brush washes on all my Mercs and they still seem to be in one piece !
I am not into making work.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom