Channel 4 seeking Mercedes S500

emilyjr

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 2004
Hi everyone!
I'm Emily and I work on a new Channel 4 car show. We're a nostalgic show looking back over the history of motoring and where retro cars are now.
We're filming some content with a comedian who's referenced fond memories for the Mercedes S Class S500. We're looking to surprise him with one during filming to give him the chance to drive an old favourite car. We're not looking to drive it hard or do anything to put it at risk.

We're filming on the 15th June in Coventry.
We're looking for any owners who might be interested in having their car appear on TV! Please drop me an email on emilyreilly@plumpictures.co.uk and I can explain a bit more.
Thanks!

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Hi everyone!
I'm Emily and I work on a new Channel 4 car show. We're a nostalgic show looking back over the history of motoring and where retro cars are now.
We're filming some content with a comedian who's referenced fond memories for the Mercedes S Class S500. We're looking to surprise him with one during filming to give him the chance to drive an old favourite car. We're not looking to drive it hard or do anything to put it at risk.

We're filming on the 15th June in Coventry.
We're looking for any owners who might be interested in having their car appear on TV! Please drop me an email on emilyreilly@plumpictures.co.uk and I can explain a bit more.
Thanks!
Which year Mercedes ?

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom