Shadgrind

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 350 Elegance 2005
Does the Elegance spec have different drop links to standard

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
If it's the arb link in question, there are ones for sports suspension and ones without sports suspension,so I guess the length could differ slightly?? No mention of elegance and standard ,just the set up . Screenshot_20231217-054253.png

rifiki

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK W209 W121190B
For production reasons I would have thought the only difference would be the roll bar diameter.

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
For production reasons I would have thought the only difference would be the roll bar diameter.
For what they cost , anyone would just buy the ones for the car in question tbh.

OP
Shadgrind

Shadgrind

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 350 Elegance 2005
Thread revival, I have had a clunking noise on my front suspension when manoeuvring for months now the drop links seem to be under a lot of tension, they came with the lower arms and trailing arms as part of a kit. They are too long. I removed them and the noise is gone! But I need some of the correct length. I can't even find a part number, I looked on all the forums I can think of and had no joy, has anyone got the correct part number? Or should I cut or bend them to make them shorter?

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thread revival, I have had a clunking noise on my front suspension when manoeuvring for months now the drop links seem to be under a lot of tension, they came with the lower arms and trailing arms as part of a kit. They are too long. I removed them and the noise is gone! But I need some of the correct length. I can't even find a part number, I looked on all the forums I can think of and had no joy, has anyone got the correct part number? Or should I cut or bend them to make them shorter?

Put your reg into autodoc website , it's pretty good with things like this , look for a shorter dimension, there's probably only one for your model.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom