CLK boot spoiler anyone ?

Trigg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK55 AMG
Hi,

Well finally got my CLK55 AMG and to say I love it is an under statement. However I want to fit an aftermarket boot spoiler the lip type colour coded to the car. Has anyone fitted one and can they recommend a supplier. I have looked on Ebay and all of them are from Tiwain and although are cheap i am not sure of the quality.

Also I have tried the 3 5 7 trick to get the AMG logo up on the command but it does not seem to work, any ideas.

Lastly can anyone recommend an alloy wheel refurb company close to Godstone, surrey. I expect to spend about £70 a wheel but was wondering if anyone had any good experiences.

Thanks for all your help.....I will post some pics when it finally stop raining

thanks

Paul

Benzworx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 55 amg
Please do not put a boot spoiler on a CLK they just are billy bolt on and does nothing for the car

OP
T

Trigg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK55 AMG
Mmmmm yes i think you maybe right, i have looked around alot and even though they look nice in the pictures they may not look right in the flesh and maybe i should save up for a complete unit that will look right......

regards

paul

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom